[Sca-cooks] marzipan madness pix

Kathleen A. Roberts karobert at unm.edu
Wed Dec 17 12:34:18 PST 2003

--On Wednesday, December 17, 2003 8:09 PM +0000 Olwen the Odd
<olwentheodd at hotmail.com> wrote:

> If you would have gone outdoors and gotten a real sample or two of the
> stems and such then you could have better mixed and matched the colours
> that make the whole.  When we mix together a pallet of colours of an item
> we do not completely blend all the colourations into one seperate colour,
> but rather leave some random swirls of all the colours.  That is what
> brings the depth and realizm to the piece.

that will come with experience.... i don't think i can get away from it now
folks know i can do it. ;)

> I know.
> So, need more almond paste?

actually i still have some left.... it freezes, right?

cailte
''Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy which
sustained him through temporary periods of joy.''
                                                        W.B. Yeats
Kathleen Roberts
Administrative Asst. II
UNM Freshman Admissions