[Sca-cooks] cookie exchange - OOP

ranvaig at columbus.rr.com ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Wed Dec 17 19:29:31 PST 2003

>Samira commented:
>>>>
>>The cookies are on the way!!!    And boy, they sure taste good!!! :)
>Thank you so very much for doing this for us!! I can't wait to get my
>cookies!
><<<
>
>Yes, Thank you. And yes, it is a fair amount of work. That is why I
>earlier had suggested someone that had others nearby to help.

Repacking was the least of it.  The "help" from my kids was part of
the problem.   My son helped himself to one of the packets of your
wafers, thank you for sending an extra one for him.  "Which cookies
were in THIS box?"  "Which box was this envelope in?" At one point I
was quite confused between the mundane names on the boxes, sca names
on the cookies and one package with two different mka names.  I think
I got it all worked out though.  A couple of people sent me too much
money and rather than try to leave the boxes unsealed, I'll put the
change in the mail.

Ranvaig