[Sca-cooks] Le Menagier's chicken in orange sauce

Kirrily Robert skud at infotrope.net
Thu Dec 18 10:39:53 PST 2003

Bah. I just submitted my column, and the editor's asked me for a few
hundred more words on Le Menagier - the man, the manuscript, whatever.
Which, of course, I don't have.  Can anyone point me at some online
sources for information about this subject?  Also, can anyone with a
good edition of it tell me some other recipes in the book that have
oranges in them?

Yours,

Katherine

--
Goodwife Katherine Rowberd (mka Kirrily "Skud" Robert)
katherine at elizabethangeek.com  http://elizabethangeek.com/