[Sca-cooks] Favorite chocolate truffle recipe?

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius at verizon.net
Sat Dec 20 10:21:02 PST 2003

Also sprach Phlip:
>Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...
>
>>  I'm in a slight predicament (and if this is the worst that I can say,
>>  I must be doing fairly well).
>
>You know, Adamantius, I swear you're the only one I know who can ask a
>question, and give me more information on the topic than I was ever aware of
>in the asking ;-)

Sorry. My standard reasoning process. I cordially invite you all to
share in my reasoning process, and obviously some background may be
necessary.

>I thought the recipe you were going to use had your Evil Spawn as an
ingredient- wasn't that why you were going to kill him last night?

No, but he's in for a day of slave labor (and he's allergic to chocolate <eg>).

Kid has a 40 billion IQ and his report card arrived bordered in
black, accompanied by the keening wails of hired professional
mourners. Obviously he's understimulated. I should probably stimulate
him a bit, no? Where did I leave those steel-toed boots?

Adamantius