[Sca-cooks] Oops, I forgot...

AEllin Olafs dotter aellin at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 20 16:44:40 PST 2003

Ooh, I love that store... I discovered it when it was a block from where
I caught the bus home... *G*

I'm a bread baker, not a sweets person, so I've mostly resisted the
products, but you can't help drooling... that is where I get food
coloring, and baking pans, and extracts, and...

Oh, your Spawn has my sympathy. I was in the same boat, at his age...
Partly, I was sometimes understimulated (read - bored silly)  and partly
teachers seemed to think I should understand everything at a glance, and
thought I was acting up if I didn't understand something, or asked a
question. Well, you know, I ask questions... a lot of things aren't
obvious to me because I see problems they don't. And there really are
things I do have trouble with... Oh, yeah, I did stop working hard after
finding that it didn't help me with many of my classes... I mean, I
wasn't stupid... :-\        I don't really know the answer to how to fix
it.  Wish I did. And you therefore also have my sympathy...

AEllin