OT: Evil Spawn, was, Re: [Sca-cooks] Oops, I forgot...

AEllin Olafs dotter aellin at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 20 20:58:02 PST 2003

That sounds like an excellent idea! Subtle carrot, without that
poisonous "I know you could do better if you only tried" speech...
because sometimes you can, and sometimes you can't, and when you already
are trying it's just discouraging...   but a reason to try helps.
Especially if it doesn't feel like a lecture...  Good luck. Because
you're right - it is important...

Seems to me someone I know told me about a pistachio marzipan cake in a
modern cake cookbook. Cake Bible or some such, maybe?

AEllin