[Sca-cooks] Pistachio Marzipan

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Dec 20 21:47:34 PST 2003

<snorting cookie crumbs>
Uh, no, not exactly.  Unless you mean Native Americans. <g>
I sincerely doubt there's an Indian (sub-continent) store in the whole
state of Montana.  Calgary, maybe? (10 hours or so away), or SLC (8
hours), or probably Seattle (9?? hrs?).
We *do*, however, have a vegetarian East Indian restaurant (mmmm....).
They might know....hmmmm....an excuse to eat curry....hmmmm....
--maire