[Sca-cooks] freezer recommendations

Dan Phelps phelpsd at gate.net
Mon Dec 22 01:01:25 PST 2003

Was written:

> Our new house has an alcove in the laundry room which is for an upright
> freezer.
> I am strongly thinking about getting one.
> Does anyone have any recommendations about any particular brands or
> features I should look for?
> They seem to come in various sizes, but all seem to be much cheaper
> than refrigerators which is surprising to me. Should I get the biggest
> which will fit? Or does that end up costing you a lot more in energy
> costs?

When in doubt check with Consumer Reports.  I'm sure that you can find
ratings in thier yearly guide if not in a monthly back issue, see your local
library for details or thier website.

Are you sure  you don't want another refrigerator?  Tis just the thing for
cold lagering in kegs.

Think BEER!

Kegs and kegs of BEER!

Liquid bread!  Golden happiness.  Foam of the gods.  Hmmm tis 3:48 am, the
child is awake and bouncing off the walls, as soon as she goes back to sleep
I'm for bed as I have a 10 hour drive tomorrow for I must visit and make
nice with the in-laws... Did I tell you about my mother in law and sister in
law?  I've nicknamed them Sylla and Charybdis.

 Daniel the Sleepy