[Sca-cooks] News from Outlands re Caerthen 12th Night

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Tue Dec 23 06:53:52 PST 2003

> whick brings us to the old conundrum... feasting... art or service?

Actually, in our kingdom, the last time we had the argument, it was
decided that cooking from period recipes well was an art, and cooking well
for lots of people without using period recipes was service. :)

-- Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
".. objections to the evils of political correctness have become a
hypocritical reflex that lets people justify all kinds of rude behavior
while telling themselves that they're actually standing up for freedom and
values and tradition and stuff."
-- Phil Agre, author, Red Rock Eater News Service.