[Sca-cooks] [Fwd: [LMB] culinairy advice wanted]

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius at verizon.net
Wed Dec 24 13:23:25 PST 2003

Also sprach margali:
>=) thanks!
>margali

You're very welcome! I just looked at what I wrote, and hope I was
clear enough: you make a meat soup, seasoned with those things.
Chicken if you're just playing around with the flavors, pork if you
want it for medicinal purposes; as with many other such soups, the
broth is the important part, so you might either strain it or avoid
the solids with your ladle.

A.