[Sca-cooks] Totally OT Christmas musing...

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Dec 24 18:20:39 PST 2003

I really ought to be working on making sense
of what to take to the Midrealm 12th Night for
an Evergreen 'Body of Works' display, but
I have been instead attempting to reduce the in-box and
just reading mail when I came finally to this-- Maybe it's a trend...
I have been sitting here listening to a Christmas present
of cd's entitled The Ultimate Hits of the '70's and Radio
days '80's Easy Listening... also got Toto Super Hits
anything at less than $7.00.
The husband confirms that this means I am getting old...
he thinks this music buying is a sign.

Happy Holidays to All

Johnnae llyn Lewis

So what does one take for aspects of cookery to a
Body of Works display when neither the markets nor the
weather is being cooperative?