[Sca-cooks] My Christmas dinner and LOOT

DeeWolff at aol.com DeeWolff at aol.com
Sun Dec 28 14:59:54 PST 2003

In a message dated 12/28/03 2:53:28 PM, selene at earthlink.net writes:

> She is a very good and patient teacher.   Of course,
> you'd have to come to Caid to get them...

I have been known to travel a bit. ( I see the Canadian provinces and just
about everything between Atlantia and Trimaris occasionally) but Living in
Ostgardr(East) means that Caid is just a bit beyond my reach.. But thanks for the
invite!

Andrea

Our minds are like our stomachs; they are whetted by the change of their
food, and variety supplies both with fresh appetites.
Marcus Fabius Quintilian (35 - 90) Roman orator