[Sca-cooks] canned gravy??????

margali mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 28 16:00:02 PST 2003

ak, let the bird rest at least 15 minutes before carving it, the meat
will be moister!!!!!!!!

ye gods and little fishes. Tell the people to sit their butts back down
and eat the vegie plate and dinner will be on the table when YOU say it
will be. then you can chill the drippings, make the gravy, finish the
smashed potats/whatever little details need to be finished. You let the
side dishes sit on the buffet getting cold/warm/congealed/runny until
the bird is done then plunk the bird right out of the oven onto the
tabel? eep....

generations of my family just rolled in their graves...[ok, their cooks
did, same difference=)]

the meal goes on the table when the cook is ready, not when the populace
whinges about it. trust me, the food will be better when you are in
control and prepare things properly=)

margali