[Sca-cooks] My Christmas dinner & LOOT

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius at verizon.net
Sun Dec 28 16:23:21 PST 2003

Also sprach DeeWolff at aol.com:
>In a message dated 12/28/03 1:16:45 PM, adamantius at verizon.net writes:
>

>>  Brooklyn Cyclones cap and a new president for Christmas.
>>
>>  Adamantius
>>

>Did ya at least get the cap??
>
>Andrea

Sniffle... (lower lip protrudes)

Must mean I'm gonna get the other one!

(Okay, bear in mind that I haven't seen most of my family for the
Official Christmas visit yet, since I was ill. This is not an Old
Mother Hubbard situation here. and I don't think I'm lined up for any
lumps of coal or anything.)

My son, on the other hand, received some gifts clearly labelled (with
appropriate publicity shots from the Web, reduced with Photoshop to
little icon size) as coming directly from "Bad Santa"...

Adamantius