[Sca-cooks] Re: Weather was Christmas food things

Mairi Ceilidh jjterlouw at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 28 20:21:12 PST 2003

> Though Antarctica had been given to another Kingdom? And, what does
> Drachenwald say about all this?
>
> Saint Phlip,
> CoDoLDS

Haven't heard that we have ceded Antarctica.  We're too land poor to be
giving away real-estate, even if it is likely to melt during a severe heat
wave.  As far as Drachenwald is concerned, the "discussions" are being
arranged by a very capable young lady in our Faire Kingdom.  My thought is
to just claim what we want and wait until they notice.  It's worked
before.....

Mairi Ceilidh