[Sca-cooks] Re: Weather was Christmas food things

Mairi Ceilidh jjterlouw at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 29 08:07:30 PST 2003

> Trimaris is beginning to look good from Caid as well.  We stand a good
> chance of having rain on the Rose Parade for the first time.  I have an
> evil mental image of the members of the Pasadena Chamber of Commerce
> conducting frantic ceremonies in a variety of different traditions,
> hoping that one of them will give us a clear evening on Wednesday and a
> sunny day Thursday. <g>
>
> There was actual ice on my windshield this morning.  Unacceptable.
>
> Selene C.

Don't look to Trimaris for warm weather.  I just put on my woolie slippers
while thinking how cold I am.  We've been having frozen windshields off and
on for several weeks.  'Course, I'm about as far north as you can get and
still be in Trimaris, but I've been hearing whining from down south, as
well.  One of these days I'm going to move to Florida, where it's warm.

Mairi Ceilidh