[Sca-cooks] Philly, was Christmas dinner...

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Tue Dec 30 07:40:41 PST 2003

which theater? i live in philly and can tell you this is NOT a homogenous
city... it is neighborhoods and one theater will have a very different crowd
than another....

next time you are in philly call me
store: Aphrodite's Dove 215 886 5996
home 215 634 0419
cell 267 255 2771
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...