[Sca-cooks] gravy

chirhart_1 chirhart_1 at netzero.net
Mon Dec 29 22:42:00 PST 2003

Since we are all from different climes some have Coffee and some do not ,all
our lives we have been used to these varied and sometimes subtle
differences. Then we meet people from other areas that do a dish different
and Bam (To coin a Fraise-Hate the Man ) we have conflict . None is right
none is wrong.I'm from Mo. and we Always put old coffee in our red -i with
no Known source as to why. My mistress wife's family does the same , they
are from southern Kansas.
                   Chirhart    ( Back from the Mo.-Kansas Christmas Tour )