[Sca-cooks] Peeling and Stringing...

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Tue Dec 30 14:18:11 PST 2003

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Celery - me, i prefer to string it if i'm eating stalks of it. I like
> raw celery stalks stuffed with cream cheese, blue cheese, and such
> like - not so crazy about peanut butter, but i will eat it...

You might like my mother's variation, then. She mixes cream cheese with
cayenne pepper and stuffs the celery stalks. As a variation, we'll add a bit
of mayo or sour cream if we're serving right out of the fridge, or just
straight if it will be served at close to room temp- say on a buffet or
something. I'll often use spicy Mrs Dash- I prefer the chunkier spices.

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.