[Sca-cooks] Pretzels and Rock Candy

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Sat Feb 1 04:55:47 PST 2003

Passing along two questions from shire members not on the list:

1. Our A&S mistress believes that she has seen a recipe for pretzels from
within our period of study, but cannot find it again.  She'd like to give it
to our mistress of children to use with the kids in a newly formed children's
activity group.  Can anyone point me to such a beast?

2. I seem to remember someone saying something about rock candy being
donelate in our period of study.  Does anyone have anything on that?  That
would also be a good thing to do with kids.

Brangwayna