[Sca-cooks] 2003 World Pastry Championship

Isabella di Giovanni isabella_di_giovanni at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 1 12:26:12 PST 2003

Lady Selene,
     I am forwarding this to the cooks list for 2 reasons. 1. My computer said there was a problem with the other address and didn't go through and 2. others might be interested in catching it.
 Isabella di Giovanni <isabella_di_giovanni at yahoo.com> wrote:
Lady Selene (Is that correct?), are you on line? There is another Pastry Championship on Direct TV today and I was wondering if it is the same one you were wanting. I will (very happily and willingly) make you a copy of mine, but mine was recorded on a 6 hour tape, and my thinking is that a copy may not show all the beautiful details of this. If I don't hear from you, I will try to make a better original to make your copy form.
Isabella...who is hooked on food-tv network
 Susan Fox-Davis <selene at earthlink.net> wrote: Isabella di Giovanni wrote:

> P.S. Why was Saturday THAT fantastic? I received my 3rd Dan
> Black Belt!!

Wowsers! Remind me to smile at you more often. ;-)

Congrats, Selene