[Sca-cooks] rabbit recipes

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Feb 5 22:31:40 PST 2003

Irmgart commented:
> Ummm... its a rabbit pie recipe...I don't remember what book it is from, I
> copied it down and don't have it with me at the moment. I *think* it is from
> "Dining with Shakespeare," but I could be mistaken, and am still open for
> suggestions. I am planning on doing a rabbit pie, though.
Well, I believe there are some recipes in this file:
rabbit-dishes-msg (52K)  3/20/02    Period rabbit and hare recipes.

http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/rabbit-dishes-msg.html

Hmmm. I do have a half a rabbit in the freezer. And yes, that is a bit
different from finding half a worm in your apple...
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com