[Sca-cooks] Favorite Venison recipes

Louise Smithson helewyse at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 8 00:01:14 PST 2003

I made out like a bandit this week.  About two months
ago I started talking to everyone I knew that might
either go hunting for deer or know someone who did.  I
really wanted some venison.  Well my dreams came true
a little more generously than expected.  I now am the
proud owner of:
1 venison heart
2 lbs venison liver
15 lbs venison hamburger
20 lbs miscellaneous venison cuts (much of it cubed,
some in steaks).
So given this bounty (and a freezer full of bambi) I
would be interested to know the lists favorite venison
recipes both period and non.
Helewyse