[Sca-cooks] RE: Valentine's Day

Robyn.Hodgkin at affa.gov.au Robyn.Hodgkin at affa.gov.au
Sun Feb 9 20:05:52 PST 2003

Last Friday night was a potluck affair with about 12 of us, of lamb casserole, salads and bread.  Dessert was chocolate of various types, and we played Scrabble and Boggle till 4.15am.

For Valentine's I am planning on doing something similar, inviting all my single friends over to distract ourselves from yet another Valentine's alone.  I am thinking of having a sort of secret santa thing, where each person has to bring a rose, or chocolates or something else, and draw names out of a hat as to who gets what. That way each of us gets a valentine, even if not from our "true love"... :)Again it will be a potluck.

Kiriel