[Sca-cooks] period marinade

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Feb 19 21:01:22 PST 2003

Through several forwards, this request showed up on the SCA-Cooks list:
>> From: "Donald A. Mumma" <dnbmumma at lvcm.com>
>> Date: Tue Feb 18, 2003  6:38:57 PM US/Pacific
>> To: <webwright at sca-caid.org>
>>
>> Tighearna Broichan maqq Kynat,
>>
>> My name is Gwenhyfar Teg and I am looking to find a medieval marinate
>> for Tri-Tip. Could you please help me in this search.
>>
>> Thank you very much,
>> Gwenhyfar Teg
You might want to take a look at the referances given in this file in the FOOD-MEATS section of the Florilegium:

p-marinating-msg   (4K) 10/31/01    Period marinating of meats.

http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/p-marinating-msg.html

Stefan
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com