[Sca-cooks] Good Husband, BAD Amazon.com

Amanda Blackwolf amandablackwolf at cox.net
Sat Feb 22 18:43:36 PST 2003

My husband was VERY good this year for Valentine's. He bought me a calligraphy book, and Thousand Eggs. Good Husband.
Amazon.com sent the Callig book, and Volume 2 of Thousand Eggs. BAAAAD Amazon.com.

What's worse....we are moving tomorrow....to our new house, all of our very own. (Well, as soon as the bank gets paid off) And who knows how long Amazon will take to straighten out it's mistake.

*sigh*
Amanda, patiently waiting for volume 1.

---