[Sca-cooks] kennaquhair record, snow 2/19 digest

Jill Koski jillksk24 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 22 19:49:34 PST 2003

Message: 8
From: "chirhart_1" <chirhart_1 at netzero.net>
To: <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] Kennaquhair Report New Record
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 09:31:42 -0800

We had 30 or so in. of snow hear in atlantias frozen north.
Still
digging
out and its wed. Nannook-er  Chirhart

Where in northern Atlantia might you be?  My sister lives
in Winchester, VA; she was stranded at the hospital she
works at from Saturday night till Tuesday.

The reason I ask is, my sister is also a new SCA member,
but may need to find another group to play with.  The
canton (incipient, I believe) she was in, (the name escapes
me right now--Hart's something, I think) seems to have
dissolved before it really got going; meetings kept getting
cancelled, and my sister hasn't heard anything of the group
in quite a while.

Johanna de Swynford
Skerrstrand
Northshield
Midrealm
(where it's _supposed_ to snow like the storm the east has
had; problem is that it hasn't this year)