[Sca-cooks] Cream tartlets and OT: kitties

SableSwanHerald at aol.com SableSwanHerald at aol.com
Sun Feb 23 20:22:12 PST 2003

Althea -

I'd love the recipe for the rose and orange flower scented cream tartlets.

And aren't kittens adorable?  My incredibly kittenish 10-year-old cat today
decided, as I reclined in the papa-san chair doing up notes for my heraldry
report, that my hair was An Enemy of the People and Must Be Destroyed.

And as for snarfing food...Ashley never begged or stole until Thanksgiving
before last when Uncle Viscount Gaius and Uncle Viscount Edward decided to be
competitive and see who could be the first to get her to take a bit of white
meat turkey from their hands.  :-/  Some months later, she sauntered up to me
when I was sitting on the edge of the aforesaid papa-san chair and
left-hooked the last bite of double-double out of my startled hand, to
screams of laughter from her Aunt Duchess Emma sitting on the sofa.

Yep.  *Really* cute.

Berengaria