[Sca-cooks] The Workshop

Jennifer Conrad tjconrad at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 24 17:56:18 PST 2003

(sorry for those who may get this more than once)

for all those folks out there who are interested in the Arts and Sciences, a
good place to ask questions and to meet others interested in the same A&S
subjects that you are is The Workshop, located at
http://workshop.medievalbeads.com/

Please take a moment to come by and check it out.  A wonderful way to expand
your A&S knowledge!

In Service,
Luveday Tyreman
one of the moderators of the Workshop

"If I had been alive in the time of Rueben, I would have revered as a
fabulous model...Kate Moss, she would have been the paint brush." -Dawn
French