[Sca-cooks] Thanks for dayboard advice

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sun Feb 2 08:51:21 PST 2003

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Thanks to everyone who has given me advice and actual numbers
> for dayboard foods.  I imagine I will have many more questions
> before The Day.
>

> Brighid ni Chiarain *** mka Robin Carroll-Mann

Can you share what you've learned? As part of assisting Avraham for the
Tavern event, I'm doing several of the things he can't quite do easily from
Virginia, and part of that is working out the dayboard with Vincenzo. I'd be
very happy for any information you can share which would help us make sure
folks get a great dayboard, with both plenty of food, and a minimum of
leftovers that might need to be pitched.

Phlip

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,