[Sca-cooks] Thanks for dayboard advice

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Feb 2 12:18:55 PST 2003

Phlip asked:
>> Thanks to everyone who has given me advice and actual numbers
>> for dayboard foods.  I imagine I will have many more questions
>> before The Day.
>>
>> Brighid ni Chiarain *** mka Robin Carroll-Mann
>
> Can you share what you've learned? As part of assisting Avraham for the
> Tavern event, I'm doing several of the things he can't quite do easily from
> Virginia, and part of that is working out the dayboard with Vincenzo. I'd be
> very happy for any information you can share which would help us make sure
> folks get a great dayboard, with both plenty of food, and a minimum of
> leftovers that might need to be pitched.
My appologies if you've already looked at these files, but here are

a pair that might prove useful for your dayboard.

dayboards-msg     (36K)  1/13/03    SCA dayboards, middle-of-the-day meals.

http://www.florilegium.org/files/FEASTS/dayboards-msg.html
Daybrd-Advent-art (16K)  8/ 5/02    "Dayboard Adventures" by Jadwiga Zajaczkowa.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FEASTS/Daybrd-Advent-art.html

Stefan

    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com