[Sca-cooks] Vigil Menus

James DuVal darkagescook at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 4 09:34:23 PST 2003

I have been asked to cook for a Lady Camilia de Hazelwoods Laureling  Vigil. I do not know what to fix as I have never been to a vigil. What does one serve at something like this. Do all the dishes have to be documentable (There will be a lot os Laurels there.)
I have ha alot of experience cooking over the last 40 years or so.  Please does anyone have advise. I am in a bit of a panic. It is next Friday a week.

James MacCoag of the Clan MacCoag

 Coquimus Ergo Edatis