[Sca-cooks] "Just a feast"

Kirrily Robert skud at infotrope.net
Tue Feb 4 17:33:31 PST 2003

I thought I'd post the URL to the feast I'm working on, including menus.
This is the one that started the dread vegetarianism thread a couple of
months back.  I have managed to make the menu pretty vegie-friendly I
think, while still making all the carnivores' mouths water:

http://infotrope.net/sca/justafeast/

The event is in early April, and our first test dinner is next weekend.
I've tested most of the dishes individually, but not together yet.

Yours,

Katherine

katherine at infotrope.net  http://infotrope.net/sca/