[Sca-cooks] "Just a feast"

Kirrily Robert skud at infotrope.net
Tue Feb 4 18:08:16 PST 2003

> I may be "just a feast", but it's not just ANY feast.  Brava!

Back home, we call it "understatement" ;)  Actually it's mostly a joke
because of the way events here tend to always have fighting AND fencing
AND competitions AND classes AND meetings AND court AND children's
activities AND quests AND everything else... feast tends to get
shoehorned into an hour or so between one thing and another, and nobody
has a chance to enjoy it.  So, this time, JUST a feast.  Nothing else.
At least this way, with the name like it is, nobody can complain that
they were expecting to have fighting!

Yours,

Katherine

katherine at infotrope.net  http://infotrope.net/sca/