[Sca-cooks] Re: Clotted Cream

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Wed Feb 5 12:20:54 PST 2003

In a message dated 2/5/2003 3:12:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
laura at croatan.net writes:

> Hey Helwynn... we could have non people grade milk *and* rabbits at Crown...
> (just kidding, we'll have people grade rabbits!)
>
> --Irmgart

 If you can find a good organic dairy, at least in the Carolinas, you
shouldn't have much in the way of worries, YMMV. Never made clotted cream or
cheese from raw milk, but I've eaten it, in a non-SCA setting... and I'm
still kicking...

Corwyn

Corwyn

To be humble to superiors is duty,
   to equals courtesy,
   to inferiors nobleness.   __ Richard Saunders (Ben Franklin)