[Sca-cooks] Re: Clotted Cream

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 5 12:46:12 PST 2003

oh.  I have been running through books and recipes and currently have
several open books on my table back at the studio.  I was looking at the
sweet/sour rabbit recipe which I actually may try this weekend for cooks
guild.  Damn if I can recall which of the half dozen books on the table it's
from though.
Olwen, also going to do a star gazey pie