[Sca-cooks] cooks guild gear

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Feb 6 08:22:22 PST 2003

Good heavy duty substantial trays that don't
buckle under weight. Big stainless steel mixing bowls.

I would think 2 dozen then of the basics--
20 for tables two for head two  for extras
2 quart serving bowls; 1 quart seving bowls,
platters, spoons, meat forks, tongs, etc.

Also if you grill-- professional grilling tools
are a must item. The longer and sturdier the better.

Plus all the linens for cleaning and drying.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway