[Sca-cooks] New to the list

Diana Skaggs liadan at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 7 07:20:59 PST 2003

That tears it Olwen, I have purposely not looked at your pictures!  I pictured you as early 20's.  But I suppose you can't be with a 36-year-old child!  Huzzah!  Stay young at heart!
Liadan - you give me hope.
 Olwen the Odd <olwentheodd at hotmail.com> wrote:>Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 23:17:38 -0800

>At 11:16 PM 2/6/03 EST, you wrote:
> >--
> >Misha
> >14 days.....
>
>Dear god. I don't have the bomb shelter packed yet.
>
>'Lainie
>-don't wanna hear it. I still haven't gotten over the shock of being mother
>of a legal adult.

'Lainie, relax. Wait till your oldest turns 36 like mine just did...
Olwen, still playful