[Sca-cooks] Dinner last night & Valentine's Day

Diana Skaggs liadan at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 7 07:30:51 PST 2003

I have some red and white candles.  One has a beautiful scent. I'll be working until 5 pm, so I am trying to put together something I can do after I get home.
Liadan
 Olwen the Odd <olwentheodd at hotmail.com> wrote:Your plan sounds good. I hope you both have a wonderful day. What colour
candles? I hope he's bringing the flowers!

I'll be home alone working on some project or other. We have an event the
next day so I may be making the final touch-ups to the A&S entry I am doing.
And talking with anyone on the list who is online.
Olwen