[Sca-cooks] care packages

Diana Skaggs liadan at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 7 09:15:34 PST 2003

I googled and found "Operation Uplift" a receiving/delivery service for our military personnel.  I've emailed the Dianne Palmer, the person listed as in charge, with questions about how it works.  I'm particularly interested in getting around the no alcohol thing.
The website is: www.operationuplift.com
It says it is for all military personnel. You can send your package to someone specifically or they will deliver to someone who signs up to receive on the other end.
I called the phone number and it was still working.  Dianne's voice on the vmail!
Liadan