[Sca-cooks] 'Lainie's Roast

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Feb 7 09:26:17 PST 2003

At 11:50 AM 2/7/03 EST, you wrote:
>--
>Note the joie de vivre with which she speaks of stabbing it all over with a
>fork!

I'd been working on the files about our favorite goat herder. Draw your own
conclusions. (GRRRRRRR....)

>And she wonders why she makes me nervous in a kitchen setting...;-)

And when did you ever get hurt in my kitchen? Unless you're counting having
whipped cream licked off of you as an 'injury'...

Don't forget it was _your_ dinner I was cooking when I got called for my
Goutte de Sang...

>Berengaria
>(auditor of the memorable quote, "Knives...*maniacal cackle*...she gave me
>knives...")

That's right folks, she gave me a set of knives she'd scored from a hotel
she'd been working at. I think it frightened Korwyn more than anyone...

Eeeeevil 'Lainie