[Sca-cooks] WAR!

Jane Massey dylansmom at cox.net
Fri Feb 7 09:25:33 PST 2003

During the Gulf War I sent my Knight cookies, brownies and candied nuts.  He
said the guys really went crazy for the nuts.  They got protein and a little
sugar blast at the same time.  I took pecans and almonds and sugared them in
a wok.  My mom calls them "Bavarian" nuts.

Lavender
Barony of Tir-y-don, Atlantia