[Sca-cooks] Dinner last night & Valentine's Day

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Fri Feb 7 11:19:44 PST 2003

In a message dated 2/7/03 10:40:32 AM Eastern Standard Time,
rcmann4 at earthlink.net writes:

> It's my birthday, so we usually eat out.  Favorite places tend to be
> Afghani, Indian, and Spanish (ah, the paella!).
>
> Brighid ni Chiarain

Happy Early B-day M'lady!!!!!!

Misha
Paella sounds good....and a question about the Afghani dishes:What are the
indigenous flavors of that country? Is it typical Middle Eastern food (such
as fatayer or swarma) or does it have an Indian mix into it since it does
border Pakistan and its neighbor, India.