[Sca-cooks] OT Democracy, was, "WAR"

Ana Valdés agora at algonet.se
Fri Feb 7 12:38:37 PST 2003

As one who has lived in anarcho-syndicist commune must I agree with master
Adamantius. We maybe failed in a lot of things but we manage to drive a
bookpublisher, a printshop and raise seix children to wonderful persons. They are
now married and they said the best time in their lives was when they were small
and young and we lived together, 100 people. It was a great experience.

Ana