[Sca-cooks] Can I papa?

James DuVal darkagescook at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 7 12:38:32 PST 2003

I seem to remember somethign about the USO helping groups like this get started during Desert Shield and the Desert Storm.
JIM
 Olwen the Odd <olwentheodd at hotmail.com> wrote:I think this is a great idea Misha. Having never done anything like this I
have very limited idea of how it works. That being said, I think it would
be good to add the list that 'Lainie and Regina posted on maybe a title page
or somewhere where it is easy to see and use as a guildline. Could/would it
be possible to have one list for names and mailing addresses (and SCA name)
and another place for folks to post to for messages? Like I said, I don't
know anything about this sort of thing so I may be waaaaaaay off base.
Olwen

James MacCoag Head of the Clan MacCoag (MacCook)

House Staghold, Barony of Atenveldt, Kindom of Atenveldt SCA

 Coquimus Ergo Edatis

We cook therefore you eat.