[Sca-cooks] Sideboard at Event Tomorrow

Nick Sasso NJSasso at msplaw.com
Fri Feb 7 14:04:21 PST 2003

----- Original Message -----
<SNIP >and Olwen - it is in Atlanta, GA. It would be great to meet you,
but maybe
> >at Pennsics!
> >-Serena

> From: "Olwen the Odd" <olwentheodd at hotmail.com>
> Oh, that's right.  You know my household brother Boghar and his wife
> Francis.  Yes.  Pennsic.  Let's make a date (so to speak).
> Olwen

I may have met you at Pennsic XXIX at Wok night.  I was a guest Wokker,
second from the left.  The two Meridians held the left flank.  I'm also
the guy who provided the honkin' big 28" woks to Borghar.  It was a
blast, and I recommend to anyone going to the Big Wat (tm) to visit
House Black Star.  While I have a cool little black star bead, it is not
required to get in :o)

And, though Borghar is not a pretty man, he is a good man <vbg>.  He
represents your house very well, indeed . . . (except for the not pretty
part).

niccolo difrancesco