[Sca-cooks] war food

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri Feb 7 21:24:17 PST 2003

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Begging your pardon, My Lord, but....
>
> WE'RE weird???
>
> Isabella

Yes, you're weird. I consider anybody who lets the "Eeewwwww!!!!" factor
override their opportunity to discover tasty, nutritious food is weird-
particularly when you consider  some of the things that go into "perfectly
normal" food like bologna, spam, or hot dogs, not to mention the creative
chemicals that go into most commercial, packaged foods, from potato chips to
soda pop.

Me, I'll eat my fish heads when I get them- at least I know they came from a
fish, not an oil well or a mineral mine.

Phlip

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,