[Sca-cooks] Re: caffeine in cola

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Sat Feb 8 05:00:28 PST 2003

Also sprach Ciorstan:
>ciorstan
>(diet Pepsi addict-- Coke is just vile)

I'm not defending Coke, but I'm a little shocked to see anybody using
"diet Pepsi" and "vile" in the same sentence, without the adjective
being a modifier for the noun. It might be mistaken for some kind of
support or defense...

Now, if one were to drink cola (which I'm not really advocating), I
have some evidence to suggest that RC Draft is not actually toxic, in
small quantities. Unfortunately, there's no diet version that I'm
aware of; it's made with 100% sinful cane sugar.

Adamantius