[Sca-cooks] Dayboard for 100 help needed ASAP

Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albizzi apollonia at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 11 07:04:24 PST 2003

No, there is not, as I have just had three people who were going to be
there, my cook, the guy putting up the signs, and the lady who was going to
the fencing store 3 hours away to get the gift certificate cancel on me.  I
am not a happy camper right now.

I will have to buy the food on Friday, as that's when my husband gets paid.
I will be reimbursed after.  I want to keep the dayboard under $100, if
possible.

Apollonia

Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albizzi
Kingdom of Atlantia
www.livejournal.com/users/apollonia

**Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum
immane mittam.**