[Sca-cooks] looking for Master Cariadoc-- recipe permissions

david friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Wed Feb 12 20:23:36 PST 2003

>Hi! Master Cariadoc, would you contact me? I would like to use your
>sekanjabin recipe and the translation of the lemon syrup recipe in a
>handout, also one of the lentil dishes, from the Miscellany.
>
>-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
>"The art of losing isn't hard to master;/so many things seem filled with
>the intent/to be lost that their loss is no disaster.
>Lose something every day. Accept the fluster/of lost door keys, the hour
>badly spent." -- "One Art", Elizabeth Bishop

If you look at the beginning of the Miscellany, you will find a
rather broad permission to reprint. The requirements are:

1. Anything you reprint (recipe, article) should be complete and unchanged.
2. It should be credited to us (copyright David Friedman and
Elizabeth Cook, reference to Cariadoc and Elizabeth)
3. No more than 500 copies.
--
David/Cariadoc
http://www.daviddfriedman.com/